- Download the app for iPhone or Android
- Click Get a Pass
- Select the pass or membership you want to purchase
- Once you've purchased your pass, go to the Ford GoBike station you'd like to use and tap on the station icon in the map
- Pick out your bike at the station
- Select "Unlock a bike" and a 5-digit ride code will appear on the screen
- Type the 5-digit ride code into any dock with an available bike within 30 seconds to unlock your bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!
A Single Ride includes one ride up to 30 minutes. If you keep your bike out for longer than 30 minutes, extra usage fees apply.
The Day Pass includes unlimited 30-minute rides in a 24-hour period and the 3-Day Pass includes unlimited 30-minute rides in a 72-hour period, so you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active. If you keep a bike out for more than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again with a Day Pass, just request another ride code by tapping "Unlock a bike" again. You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active.