Bike Share for All provides a one-time $5 annual membership for qualifying residents. The program also includes a cash payment option for those who do not have a debit or credit card.
Bike Share for All program features
- One-time $5 Annual Membership ($5/month in second year)
- Bikes available 24/7/365 in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville and San Jose
- Membership includes first 60 minutes of each trip
- Rides longer than 60 minutes will result in additional fees of $3 for each additional 15 minutes or potential account suspension
- In-person enrollment at select locations (locations below)
- No credit or debit card required
- Clipper card compatible
Bike Share for All is available to Bay Area residents ages 18 and older who qualify for Calfresh, SFMTA (Low Income) Lifeline Passes or PG&E CARE utility discount.
Want to pay in cash?
You can sign up at any of the locations listed here and shown on the map below. Bring (1) a State-issued ID and (2) Calfresh card OR SFMTA (Low Income) Lifeline Pass OR Proof of PG&E CARE (utility bill).
Enrollment hours are subject to change - please email email@example.com before visiting a center for operational hours.
|Bay Area Metro Center
375 Beale St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Monday - Friday,
8am - 6pm|
Saturday, 9am - 1pm
|Oakland Public Library|
125 14th Street
Oakland, CA 94612
|Wednesday, 12pm to 4pm |
(except 3/20/19 & 3/27/19)
|Berkeley Public Library|
2090 Kittredge St
Berkeley, CA 94704
|2nd Monday of the Month, 12pm to 4pm|